June 30, 2008

another birthday & bear lake....

We had another birthday celebration for Cody, my oldest brother, who turned 28 last week! Happy Birthday! He got some pretty awesome gifts including a new King Size bed...I'm soooo jealous!

(here he is opening my gift to him....treats and a new Scrubs season)

BEAR LAKE.....
So on Friday evening after I babysat Carson (no pictures) but we had a ton of fun reading story books and playing with toys....we headed to Bear Lake for the weekend! It was short, but I can look forward to next weekend being LONG AND FUN! Unfortunately I didn't snap many pictures except for Corey in the frigid water! What a sport!

Just Swimmin'!

And putting that darn ski on!

And he's up...what a stud!

So that was it, I on the other hand chose to only splash my feet off the back of the boat! I think I'll be waiting until August before I ski, but I'll probably swim at the beach before then! I hope everyone has an AWESOME 4th of July!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom and I are going to Bear Lake on Fri! We're having Sean take care of the little one!

Katy said...

Looks like fun!!

Ashlie said...

SO fun! I love your jewlery!

Neisha said...

Wow, I was at the lake last Thurs, and that water was freezing. Tell Cody "Hi" for me. I never see you guys. Hope we get to see you this summer.

Neisha

Ashlee said...

when am i going to see you in bear lake? i've seen your cute parents but not you guys! hope the 4th is awesome and the water is warmer!!!!!