June 24, 2008

i'm so boring, but...here's what i've been up to...

I feel like I have nothing of importance to blog about lately! I don't have any big news to announce, haven't been on any vacations, camping trips or anything....so I'm totally boring! Besides having a cold in the summer i have managed to bead so much I think I'm done for quite some time!

purple, pink, red, green, black watch band, brown watch band, matching necklace!

And those who know me, will remember that for the 4th of July, I must come up with some unique kind of toenail polish design....the winner this year is....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
(that sorta makes my toes look giant)
WATERMELONS! Enjoy your summer EVERYONE!

14 comments:

Natalie said...

You are so dang cute and creative. I love the watermelon toes! Hope you guys are doing good :)

Tara said...

Wow!! I'm impressed. You are like miss arts and crafts of the year! Super cute! We need to get together when we are in Logan next!

Court and Brade said...

Brandy! I am impressed! My hands would not be steady enough to do that! :) They look adorable! Good job. And I agree with Tara--- you are miss arts and crafts! Look at your beads! :)I hear it's finally getting warm in Logan- nice!

Monson Family Fitness said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monson Family Fitness said...

wait, wait, I don't deserve the credit! My toes were done by my very talented mother-in-law!

M said...

Brandy you are so artsy and creative. I'm super impressed with your bracelets. And love those toes - and your cute flip-flops.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

You cease to amaze me with your talents. Your toes are AMAZING! I can barely get one coat of nail polish on the same color let alone a fruit! Loved it!

Stueller said...

What ever you are boring :) You are so creative... I wish I had the time to do fun stuff. I love the bracelets.

Theurer Clan said...

Love the toes!! I love your jewelry too. I didn't know you were into that. So am I. We'll totally have to have a bead jewelry girls' night sometime. How was the Tawni's baby shower? Sorry I couldn't make it.

rigbyspot said...

Another creative design by Brandy! Happy Summer Brandy!

Kera said...

wow, seriously impressed by the toes.

Ashlee said...

First I love the watch. You can send me one for my birthday in Sept!!
Second your toes are way cute. They almost look like you could eat them.
Third do you have a email for Tawni?

Katy said...

Fun beads and toes. I wish I knew how to make cool things like that.

Heather said...

Your toes are so CUTE!!!!!! and you do a very GOOD JOB on everything you do!!! And I also LOVE the jewelry so CUTE! and I want to thank you for today well you haven't yet got here but I REALLY appreciate it so much!!!! THANK YOU :)