August 27, 2008

Eating, Breathing, and Sleeping the Olympics...

NOW WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO????

The last two weeks were completely awesome and now I'm so sad that the Olympics are over! There is nothing on TV now and I feel a little lost! They were pretty much awesome from start to finish...and I seriously cried when they were over (hey it could be the hormones)! So now I'm anxiously waiting for...


LONDON 2012
Here's a sweet video...oh and sorry that the music is kinda lame! Enjoy!

free video hosting
Free Video Hosting

8 comments:

As Lovers Go said...

My friend from back home Hugh Smith is going to be on Canada's gymnastics team in 2012!

Katy said...

The Olympics were awesome to watch! I'm sorry that you are so sad that they are over. Now that falls around the corner all the good shows should start soon:)

Theurer Clan said...

I'm totally having Olympics hangover and we only got to watch them the two days we were in the hospital. Good luck with the hormones. I'm sure they are playing a part in your Olympia woes. I actually cried in Princess Diaries 2 this week. Talk about crazy horomonal woman! Who's your doctor going to be?

jon and whit said...

it is sad the olympics are over but i think you should post everyday about your pregnancy & then i can live vicariously through you!!! :)

Katy said...

So how do you change your friend list to see when people post? I need to figure it out.

The Nelsons said...

brandy, i completely agree the olypmics rocked. I stayed up way to late watching them here because they did not start until 8:30. It was a sad day when they ended.

M said...

I know, now i have to find another thing to look forward to. Halloween is a little too far off.

Katy said...

I love that song by Nelson but the video is so funny. How on earth did the 80's happen. Big hair, ugly clothes, but great music I guess.