December 16, 2007

i'm a graduate....

It's true, I did graduate, and I'm pretty proud of myself! It did take me a while but, I don't think it really matters! I am a graduate from Utah State University in Elementary Education....wooohooo, I think that sounds pretty cool...how about I toot my own horn a bit more! Sorry! But I would like to thank all of those who came to support me...you are awesome! Oh and thanks for the sweet gifts! Love you all! Want to watch me actually graduate...you can but it has no sound!


8 comments:

Creel Family said...

Congratulations, Brandy! That's awesome. I saw it all and I hope you are proud of yourself...you should be! Are you going to work now?

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! that's so awesome! Jon will be way jealous! He's about half way done and he's been on like a 2 year break so every time he hears about someone graduating he's like oh man.. i should do that!! i'm like uh yeah - you should!! way cool!

Katy said...

Yea, Brandy! I'm so glad I was able to be there and watch you graduate. I promise that I cheered for you! How did the dinner go afterwards?

Natalie said...

Way to go Brandy! That's great! And I'm so proud that you didn't trip, or do anything embarrassing on the stage- I would have :)

Theurer Clan said...

Woohoo is right! You are awesome Brand! Way to go! No more projects or meatings with your supervisor for student teaching! Yayyy! I bet your students will miss you though, the little cuties!

M said...

Congratulations! What a great feeling.

Ashlie said...

Congratulations! Now you can come to our play group!:). I love the ninja picture too by the way.

Ashlee said...

Congratulations!!!! Now you are on you way to driven crazy by lots of kids!!! Way to go!