September 29, 2010

half way there...

oh my has this pregnancy seemed to fly by! i'm halfway to having another baby in our home...CRAZY! things are going great, baby is great and healthy, and i'm feeling quite good! nothing to report or complain about yet, so that is totally a bonus! here's the damage for being 20 weeks....

I swear i'm pregnant...promise!

So anyway, everything's good as I reported above! This little baby is a mover, just like Charly was! In the ultrasound yesterday i couldn't believe how fast those little legs were kicking and cruising all over the place! oh ya.....and did I mention it's a BOY! So now we'll have one of each! Yay, we're excited and now I'm just trying to prep for two little kids!

10 comments:

Candice said...

Thats so exciting..he'll be TALL!! :)

mikeheatherandmack said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Boys are so fun and your little man will be so dang cute. Congrats.

Brian and Kristy said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun. And you don't look prego at all. No fair :) That is so fun that you'll have one of each.

Creel Family said...

Congrats on the baby boy! And I can't believe you are pregnant...lucky!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

i did notice the other day that you finally look pregnant. so cute !

Natalie said...

Wow! A Boy! How fun! You really don't look pregnant - that's amazing! Hope you're feeling okay.

Court and Brade said...

congrats on having one of each.. how fun!!!! charly is looking as cute as ever and you look great, so glad you are having a good pregnancy!!

The Child Family said...

Congrats on your little boy!!!! I wish I looked as good as you do when i was 20 weeks pregnant :)

Heather said...

One of each will be so fun!!!! Congrats :) I so excited for you guys!!!!

Ashlee said...

Congrats!!! Sorry I'm so slow. You look great. I look more pregnant now then you do and im not pregnant!