February 27, 2011

snow day...








Charly's now two...and yesterday was her first day in the snow. I know, slightly deprived. I debated about even letting her go out because we got all new snow clothes stuff for her for Christmas and we hadn't used it yet, so I almost took it all back. But then I decided that this was something she needed to do before she was three! She had so much fun. Not so much at first, but once we got playing she didn't want to stop. I bet she played for a good three hours outside. First with me, we went sledding down to uncle Cody's house and then started the snowman. Then Corey took the second shift where they or should I say he finished the snowman and started building a fort with her sand bucket. I never would have thought of that, genius! Most of all I think she just liked eating the freshly fallen snow! It ended up being a fabulous morning, I got to feel normal again, and we all got a break from being inside!

1 comment:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

super fun snow day! Love it..and LOVED chatting with you for a second too!