January 2, 2012

the days to follow...

Christmas goes by so fast, but now we have been enjoying the calm. Sawyers been sick this week and so was I yesterday. Now that we're on the mend I can catch up. here's just a couple pics of things to follow Christmas and i wanted to post all the blankets I made....
i was busy sewing, here's my hard work!

the kids blankets

Stacie & Maria's blanket

my mom and dad's blankets

charly sledding the day after christmas

boompa pulled her behind the tractor and she didn't even get scared!


Sawyer playing with toys the day after Christmas!

This picture is to show Charly's new haircut she gave herself on the 23rd. she took some good chops off in front so she's got spikey spots and really short bang pieces.

Since the weather's so mild she got to test out her trike outside!

she's pretty good, just needs to get that steering thing down.

that's our after Christmas report. we had a great holiday season hope you did too!

1 comment:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

nice blankets! i want one! remember my bday is in MARCH!! i wont be running this year though. haa haa! anyways, super cute!