April 18, 2008

another workout post (#3)....

I think this will be my last workout post UNLESS I come across a really good day, or a really bad day! So today was workout #3 and I knew I was going to have to run....which I hate....but I did and she made me run for 20 minutes! Too bad I couldn't run the whole time so she adjusted the workout special for me! I guess she didn't want me to die and I probably would have! But afterward I felt really good about myself...so I can't say it was totally awful! It was just ok, not to mention I did my core workouts again and I LOVE THEM! But i want to introduce to all of you my new favorite friend who helps me get through my soreness.....

It's called "The Stick" and I like to say it's a rolling pin for your muscles! How to use: After your workout, get The Stick and gently run up and down your muscles while relaxed...essentially rolling them out like dough! You DON'T have to press hard for it to work! And basically what it does is stretches your muscles out without having to do any stretching...and it really works! Even though I've been mega sore, Corey just gave me this yesterday and it definitely helps with your soreness! So check it out next time you workout and see if your gym has them to use....what a lifesaver!

13 comments:

jon and whit said...

YOU'RE THE WOMAN!!

Kallee said...

Wow, it's been a while since I surfed the blog world. I had no idea you were doing acceleration...wish I could be there with you. However, I dont' think you need to loose 20 pounds but I'm sure you can! Go Brandy!

Katy said...

I'm glad you are hanging in there. It will be so worth it when you are all done.:)

Clint and Karley Root said...

I'm So jealous! i want a trainer. Maybe after the summer. Cam forgot to pack all her luggage before she left my stomach. I almost want to cut my hair shorter! i guess there's always time for that. So what else are you up to? have you ordered any cute swimsuits?

rigbyspot said...

Go Brandy, Go!!! That is so hard but hang in there before you know it you'll be knocking down miles like they were blocks!
That stick sounds great. I'm going to have to check it out!

Natalie said...

You're awesome Brandy! Way to be motivated! I hope you're starting to enjoy it- you'll be proud of yourself and glad you did it when it's all over!

jon and whit said...

yeah jon buzzed his head. he usually does it like that in the summer but a few weeks ago he couldn't get into his girl to get it cut so he just shaved it!! you guys should TOTALLY get a motorcycle!! They get way good gas mileage & they're loads of fun! we could like go on a double biker date!! :)

Ashlie said...

Nice job on all those workouts! Ok, I seriously tried changing my template 11 times, and it will not work for me. Those instructions were super easy, but like I said, 11 times! I changed my template to minima, copied and pasted her paragraph, put the link I wanted in the parenthesis, didn't work. I then took out the (), still didn't work. I tried so many different things. I can't believe it wouldn't work. I might need your help:).

M said...

Brandy I'm so impressed with you. I wish I could do something like this. It sounds really awesome. I need that kind of pressure to get me ready for summer.

Anonymous said...

Brandy!!! I can't find your number. Let me know if you get this. Anyway since we just talked about short notice baby showers my mother in law decided to have one for me on sat! its an open house from 5-7. Don't worry if you cant make it. Facebook me your address if you can!

Clint and Karley Root said...

haha yes i'm sending you a present! its actually just cam's birth annoucement. She was born in january and i'm a procrastinator. and yes i wanna be a dental hygenist. I might come home and start doing school right now!

Katy said...

Is that comment from Reta Wallis? Just wondering if she had a blog now. How are you? I feel like I haven't talked to you forever!!

Kera said...

good job!! I am on day 5 of power 90 :) only 85 more days to go!