April 29, 2008

she's crafty....

They always play that song on Good Things Utah (if you ever watch) whenever they do a craft! Well that's what I've been up to today! First it all started when we went to the DR, I just loved the way that they set the tables up with bright colored runners, and always cool chargers under the plates. So Yesterday I found some super cute wood chargers at Kohl's....55% off! Then I thought I'd get the ball rolleing farther by getting some turquoise linen fabric for my runners...and possibly napkins if I get really ambitious! Try to imagine the table in a much cooler setting without these ugly yellow walls!


Just so happens that our dishes we got for Christmas match pretty darn good....now just for something to grace the center of the table (yes I just put the candlesticks there to fill the void of nothingness on the table)!!!

11 comments:

Katy said...

Way cute Brandy! I love your plates!

Creel Family said...

That looks so cute! I love those colors together. Good job on the good deal too!

Heather said...

I am so glad that you up dated!!!!!hahahha dose that remind of some one I know:)hahahah j/k looks really CUTE! fun stuff!!!!

Ashlie said...

Very cute. Nice job. I love the colors together. They look great. We sure missed you at lunch group today:).

jon and whit said...

way cute!! i love it when tables are set pretty all the time, it makes your house feel more homey. it also makes me feel like i could just sit down & eat at any moment - now that's exciting!!!!

Theurer Clan said...

I'm in love! Love, it, love it, love it! You make me want to pull out of my "orange" phase I've been in for the last three years. Love the blue!

Lindsey Smith said...

How cute ar eyou. LOVE IT! You are just so wonderful.

Kera said...

so cute! i love your new blog template too.

Ashlee said...

brandy-LOVE the table settings, they are so cute! i love the color turquoise and it looks so cute with brown, way to get your craft on:)

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

You are amazing! I love those 2 colors together! I can't believe the things you come up with! I need you closer so you can help me out in all aspects of my life!

Natalie said...

Cute! I love the colors. And I actually like the yellow walls too!