April 17, 2008

workout #2....

Just in case you really wanted to know how my step by step workout program is going! Well today was my second day of Acceleration...I know my last comment about it was negative and only negative! Well my tune has changed! Today was awesome...I did so many lunges that my legs are really shaky right about now! But it was such a hard workout that felt SO GOOD! As long as I don't have to run, I think I'll be much more happy with the workout! But tomorrow I go back for round 3 and I think running is in the cards! Let's see my perspective then...

3 comments:

Tara said...

I am so jealous! I want to be able to work out really hard! I am walking on the treadmill about 2.5 mph, my leg goes numb and my hips hurt in about 8 minutes. LAME! Im so sick of it. Oh well, 2 more weeks of being pregnant at the most! YAY! Then ill be kicking my butt into high gear to get skinny for summer. Crazy!

Creel Family said...

I'm glad you're liking your workout. That was funny about the mirror. Even funnier that it was almost ten years ago...crazy! I posted something special just for you... : )

Ben and Michelle said...

Hey Corey, I was looking at my friends blog (Lezlee Strong) and saw your link. I have to say that your wife is beautiful!!! Congrats on tricking her into marrying you...(J/K) I hope you are doing well and also Brady and the fam.