April 16, 2008

workout #1...

On Tuesday was my very first workout with Athletic Republic otherwise known as Acceleration. It's a program at the hospital and I decided to sign up for it to get in shape. So I went, not really knowing what I was getting into, even though Corey works there! Well it kicked my butt! I'm not kidding you, I am so dang sore today I swear I feel like an old lady with arthritis! Not to mention that I totally almost puked and or passed out after running! Holy out of shape, but it's not like I practice sprinting on a regular basis! Oh well, that's one day down...and twenty three to go before my time is up! Let's hope that Thursday will be a little easier on my body and that I just end up loving it...Corey won't let me quit now :( !

3 comments:

Heather said...

WOW you kick BUT!!!!!!!! I need some motivation or someone to work out with!!!!! my goal is to lose 2 pounds a month (10 pounds to go) and this month is almost over:/ I need to get started!!!!!!!!!!

Candice said...

I have really wanted to do that too! I am proud of you! Maybe I will sign up!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Wish I was there to do it with you! That sounds awesome! Anything that makes you want to puke is a DANG GOOD workout! I read your last post about losing 20lbs..........SERIOUSLY? Wear? You look amazing Brandy! I also love your frayed pics. I am working on getting a photo I actually like and then I am calling you up! You are so talented!