February 23, 2008

my new project...

Now that I've been home a couple of days...I decided that it's time to just snap out of my depression and start doing things! So I decided to pull out my new calendar kit I got for my birthday! Then I bought some cute new paper and embellishments....and this is what I came up with (I think it's pretty cute) and it was relatively easy!

That's coming from someone who hates scrap booking, but does enjoy making stuff...maybe you should try it! All you need is...
* Paper of your choice
* Matching embellishments also of your choice
* A picture if you so choose
* A chipboard with a clip on it any size (mine is 9 x 9)
* Months of the year stamps
* And a calender template

Happy projecting!

5 comments:

Theurer Clan said...

So stinkin' cute! You did awesome. Even if you hate scrapbooking, you've always been way good at that kind of stuff!

Anonymous said...

That is so dang cute! I should get ambitious and do something like that! We have so many like motorcycle & car calenders from Wolford's it's retarded, I need a cute one!!

Katy said...

You are so talented Brandy. This turned out way cute. I have your book that I need to give back to you! So don't let me leave without stopping by with it.

Natalie said...

Cute! No fair that you're so dang talented :)

rigbyspot said...

Brandy, Can't I just pay you to do one for me? Ha ha. You are so good! I love it! Shal