February 28, 2008

skiing...the snow kind...

Our friends Heather and Robert Leishman decided that we needed to go to their ward ski night...I immediately said "NO!" Because skiing is not one of my favorite things at ALL...unless it's on the water, then I'll definitely go! But snow skiing, gross, cold, wet, and stupid! Well I am eating my words because we actually had a really good time, it was a little cold, I wasn't as spazzy as I thought I might be since I haven't been for at least ten years! So thanks Robert and Heather for practically forcing me to come...I had a good time! And here's the proof....

Corey and I on the lift (sorry about the nose shot)


Heather and I on the lift!

Heather, Robert, Me and Corey Skiing together!

All of us close up...having a good time!

7 comments:

Hallie said...

looks like you guys had fun! i would have been the same way, being forced would be the only way to get me to go too.

Ashlee said...

YOu look like you are totally having FUN!! I am with you though. Water skiing is much much better!! YOu will have to tell Robert Hi for me. I haven't seen him forever, and tell him that his wife is beautiful!

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy said...

I'm glad you enjoyed skiing. I haven't been for a long time either. I'm sure going to miss you guys.

Katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M said...

Oh, I miss skiing. And you girls look like movie stars skiing. You either took this photo before you skied or you never fell down or broke a sweat.

rigbyspot said...

What a bunch of ski bums! Looks like fun! ~Shal