March 14, 2008

my blogging slump...

I feel like we're in the blah part of the year where not much is going on! Therefore, I have nothing to blog about! But today I went shopping with my Mom, and we found some pretty killer deals! I ended up buying a hoodie, three shirts, and a pair of shorts! That always makes me happy! So get out there and shop the sales!


Also I feel like I've just been posting projects that me and Corey have been working on, but these are so cute...I HAD to post them!


I was given the frame in the middle, and decided that I was smart enough to re-create them in different sizes! I scored by finding the exact paper and everything! Aren't they cute? I can't wait to have Corey hang them for me!

5 comments:

Katy said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the frame and picture!! I love it!! It made my day to get a package from you and then to see what was inside made it even better. You are the best friend!! Thanks for thinking of me. I feel so special to get a frame like yours.:) You are so talented by the way. And I would love it if you and the Leishmans came out together. That would be a blast. Keep me posted. Love ya!

Ashlie said...

Those are dang cute! I might have to copy. Although, I doubt I could make them as cute as you did. Good job. I just looked through all your pictures from you vaca. nice! I want to go.

jon and whit said...

those shirts are all DANG cute!! & so are those frames!! I tried doing that once, & it didn't turn out NEARLY that cute!! i should try again... good job!!!

rigbyspot said...

Brandy, you're going to have to instruct me on how to make frames. Those turned out so cute! Please share your talent. I'd love to learn!

Sheena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.