March 3, 2008

saying goodbye...

Chris and Katy Sampson are moving away to Washington! We've known now for about a month, but it has absolutely flown by since we got the news! But on Saturday there was a little get together and then we had to say goodbye! Our trio will now just become a duo, because today they moved away and I even tortured myself again by going to say goodbye one more time! Ironically enough, after two and half years of hanging out, I haven't taken a single picture with these two amazing friends until this week!

First we cried....


Then we laughed...


And then we posed for one last picture...and yes, they all look the same!


So goodbye Katy, I will miss you a lot! Thanks for always being such an awesome friend! I really wish you weren't moving away!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Hey Brandy! Those pictures are great. You'll have to email them to me. We made it to Boise and now we are heading off to Vancouver. The trip has been really smooth so far. Except for the fact that we are in a huge truck that bounces like crazy. My face actually vibrates. It's funny! Miss you already. I'm glad you stopped by again yesterday. We'll let you know when we get there. Love ya!

Lindsey Smith said...

Such cute pictures, it is so sad that she is leaving us. Every time i think about it i tear up and i hate it. What a cute friend you are!

Theurer Clan said...

No fun! It's so hard to have life move on and all of us having to grow up. It's way cool you've been such good friends these last couple of years! Skiing looks like so much fun! I'm glad you got to go. I haven't been once this year.