July 21, 2008

Another Fun Weekend with Family...

We weren't planning to head to Bear Lake again this weekend, but both of our families were going to be there, so we thought why not us too? So we went over Friday night and stayed until EARLY Sunday morning. It was so much fun to see my cousins and be with our families!
Here we are on sunny Saturday chillin' at the beach!

Cute cousins Libby (she's a 2nd cousin) and Ellie!

Cousin Sam and Aunt Nola....so pretty!

We even made time for a cousins picture but believe me this isn't even close to being all the cousins...too bad my mom cut off some of the kids...oops!
But we had so much fun together!

Later that night we jet skied on down to North Beach...what a bumpy ride (my butt hurts)...to meet Corey's family for a Bradey's birthday bbq and some frisbee playing!

Of course posing on this beautiful beach night!

All the siblings that were present! We missed you Leslie, Tom and Angie!
(Corey, Brandy, Bradey, Stacie, and Carl)

After all the fun we headed back to the beach house on the jet ski again only to bruise my butt even more! It ended up being a really fun weekend even though we didn't really do anything we just hung out and enjoyed everyone around us! Then I snapped this cute picture of Corey pulling me in on the jet ski! Love that kid!I hope everyone has a fabulous 24th of July! And oh by the way...Kev and Shannon your baby girl is a cutie...we're so glad we got to meet her this weekend as well!

7 comments:

Theurer Clan said...

Looks like soooo much fun. Holy crap Bradey has gotten tall. How tall is he anyway? You're a babe Brand. I can't wait to look good in a swimsuit again!:) Keep going to the lake as much as possible. I've only been once this year and our next planned trip is all dependent on whether or not I'm in labor that weekend. Live it up being so close to that little piece of heaven!

Katy said...

What a fun weekend!! It makes me miss being close to family. I posted pictures finally so you won't have to see that gross spider anymore:)

Candice said...

Well you look HOT in a swim suit!! I will always be jeoulse of that! :) I will never look like that again!

Ashlie said...

I love your cute pink suit! Love it love it love it. Looks like you had a killer time. I want to go boating.

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

HOTTY! Love the swimsuit! How jealous am I. I LOVE bear lake! I am glad you had a good time. I also want to hear all about the 24 because out of Utah no one celebrates it and I'm always homesick on this day!!! Love all the pics!

Ashlee said...

Looks like fun we are headed there next week!! Hey I was wondering if you had a email for Robert Leishman? If I can get that it would be great. Thanks Ash
Mine is ashleephelps2010@yahoo.com

M said...

Oh Brandy-
I love Bear Lake. It all looks like so much fun. I'm glad you get to enjoy it even though I don't. It was so fun to see you. Next time we should plan a lunch or something. It was just such a short trip that I spent the entire time with family.