July 16, 2008

I've wanted to post, but I don't....so I haven't, and I won't!

Keep checking back for the day when I stop being lazy and post about something we've been doing! Ok, so I lied...here's some pictures of the past two weeks, but I'm warning...they are boring and mostly look exactly the same!!!
I got to see Katy while she was in town...we had b-fast at Angie's!
I also ran into Megan Maughan Roe....but didn't get a picture with her...bummer!

Watched the Hyrum Fireworks with the Leishman's...not pictured!

Watched our own personal fireworks show at the beach in Bear Lake

Aunt Bonnie came to watch also!

Overall we were a little disappointed with the fireworks that we ended up getting, but nevertheless I love fireworks so it's still fun! And I'm hoping we redeem ourselves on the 24th!


And this sweet green bug graced my mothers foot!

Unfortunately, I didn't get any fun pictures at the beach with all my cousins, on the boat, or of the actual fireworks we shot...It just always seems to happen that way when you plan to take pictures you don't! But it was a very fun weekend!

2 comments:

Katy said...

I'm glad I got to see you. That's fun that you ran into Megan too! I'm glad you had a good 4th.

Heather said...

I TAGGED YOU!!!! We missed you guys this week end:(