November 25, 2008

Does anyone know anything about this???

The Avent Isis IQ Duo Breast Pump

****JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS THESE ARE NOT HAND PUMPS****
Do you think I'm crazy??? I want it to be fast...I like these because they actually mimic the suction of the baby that you can set or reset anytime, I just wondered if anyone had heard anything on them!




I'm totally clueless about this whole breastfeeding thing...and I have decided that I want a pump because I want Corey to feed plus I don't want baby to not take a bottle. So I've been doing some research, and I know some of you recommended the Medela Pump in Style, but I found this pump and it sounds kind of awesome! Then again awesome to a someone who's never done it, compared to someone who has may be slightly different! So let me know if you've heard anything about it or read about it and tell me what you think! Thanks...again...for all the help!

11 comments:

As Lovers Go said...

I would read amazon reveiws of it. That is what I did with the pump in style. All I know is that the pump in style kicked butt and I was done pumping in under 5 mins which didn't leave me feeling much like a cow! haha

Ashlee said...

All I have to say is do not get a hand pump make sure that it is electric. Or you will hate life. I never used a double one but the one that I had was loud but worked like a champ! Good luck

the rutledge's- said...

Brandy- I have a Medela double pump and it was awesome to use. Worth every pennny.

Katy said...

I'm not sure which one is better. Good luck. I've tried calling you a few times. Sorry we keep playing phone tag.

The Nelsons said...

I have the Medela one and i love it. it is an awesome investment if you plan on having more kids. i use mine all the time. Electric is defiately the way to go. Hand pumps are terrible.

Hallie said...

I have the swing pump and it is totally worth having... but a double pump would be good if have the money for one!

Tara said...

Go with the Medela for sure! It's amazing...definately the only way to go. I think your hands will get too tired if you get that pump!

Kera said...

I have the medela pump in style. it rocks and is SO WORTH the money. the end.

Heather said...

I would not get a hand one....that would really suck!!!! I have the purley yours and it is the same as the medela they are the BEST you get done fast and you want one dose both at the same time. Call me and I will tell you what he did to get one for a really GOOD deal!!!! It is something that you do NEED!!!! good luck and call me :)!!!!!!

Lindsey Smith said...

NO HAND PUMPS. Thay are so much work and you will hate it. Other than that I have no idea. Good luck!

Natalie said...

Hey! I have a medela pump, but my friend has this one, and she really likes it. She only pumps, so it gets used a lot, and has worked really well for her. She likes how you can get the whole set with the bottles and pump directly into the bottles that you feed the baby from.