November 18, 2008

Oh how time flies...

Here we are, another body update post, the time is going by so fast and the months are just flying by!

6 Months
(I swear that white isn't slimming at all I look HUGE!)

We really haven't been up to much and I feel like I need to apologize for not posting anything exciting forever! And for not being a very good commenter...but I haven't felt like blogging lately! So Sorry! But we've got some fun things coming up so I'll be posting a little more regularly for all of you who care! Oh, but I can tell you all that I had a dream last night that our Baby Girl Monson weighed in at 10 lbs 3 oz and was as long as two couch cushions....weird...and it sorta freaked me out! Hopefully that will not be the case because we'd have a toddler and not a baby !

8 comments:

Katy said...

You look so cute! You are finally getting a belly. And you don't look huge either! Weird dream. Let's hope she's not so big when she's born.:)

Ashlee said...

I wish that I looked that cute 6 months along! You look great.

Natalie said...

well thats because it's black thats slimming :) but i think you look so cute!!

Suzy Tranter said...

Brandy, so glad you let me know you have a blog! I love the blog and the belly! I'm a few weeks behind you and I look so much bigger! Congrats on the little girl!

Candice said...

You and your dreams. When we were growing up you were always dreaming!

Court and Brade said...

I would DIE if I had that dream!! aHHH dreams are CRAZY when you are pregnant huh! I have had some really strange ones! You are looking HOTT girl.. so cute!

Kera said...

cute cute girl

Kera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.