December 18, 2008

Friend Baby Shower...

Okay so THANK YOU everyone who came to the shower last night! It was so much fun to see all of you and be able to visit! It's been practically since Nat's bridal shower since we've all got together and we should all start doing it more often!An even BIGGER THANKS to my shower throwers Katy & Nat
Love you girls!

Opening presents...we did not get a normal picture of me doing this! I'm just making terrible faces in all of them! I also decided to forgo the picture of all the cute presents laid out after the shower! Corey was against me making a giant mess in the house! But I got tons of awesome gifts that are so practical...diapers, wipes, lotions, body wash, towels, books, outfits, onesies, socks, headbands, medicines, burp rags, nursing cover, sling, etc! It has definitely helped us be more prepared for when baby comes!
Shalise, Tawni & Nya, Candice

Ashley, Heather, JaCee & Bailey

Candice & Natalie

The three pregnant chicks and our bellies!
(All due in February!)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST.....
a fabulous group shot - minus a few of you who left early!
Top: Tawni, Ashley, Katy, JaCee, Bailey, Natalie
Bottom: Candice, Me, Heather & Chelsea

Once again thanks everyone...you are all awesome moms, well most of you are moms, but all of you are awesome! I had sooooo much fun with all of you!

7 comments:

As Lovers Go said...

I missed pictures :-(
At least I was able to come!

Katy said...

Cute pictures. I'm so happy it turned out so well. It was great seeing everyone.

Lindsay said...

Hey Brandi, I'm so sorry I missed your shower, I was planning on coming and found out that my sister was cheering at the MC basketball game that same night so I went to support her. It looks like you guys had fun though. Good luck and hopefully we can see you guys and your baby! Oh if you could email me I can invite you to our blog! thanks, Lindsay

Lindsay said...

I should probably tell you my email address! lindsay_camp@hotmail.com

Tasha said...

Hey!
It looks like you guys had a great time! I remember my baby showers like they were yesterday, and I loved them!! I bet you guys are going to have a beauty! Good luck beating the boys off with a stick!!
Tash

By the way! I had no idea that you and Candice were friends! She is in my ward and I just love her!!

Heather said...

I am glad that you got a lot of good things....You will need all of it!!!! So how does your Tuesday before Christmas Eve look?

Anonymous said...

FenPeddeago [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-tuco]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url] [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Cipro-online.aspx]Order cheap Cipro online[/url]