December 9, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree....

I know we're kind of slow, but I'm not one of those "day after Thanksgiving" put up the tree kind of people! So we just went and picked one out last night for FHE and decorated it! I think it turned out really pretty and now our home feels like Christmas! And we're wishing you a fun filled, relaxing Christmas Season!
I can't take a picture of the tree without it being blurry!
And you've gotta have a family picture in front of the tree!
(the matching green was not planned...I swear)

8 comments:

Katy said...

Sure! We know you guys coordinate your outfits:) Love the tree.

Heather said...

Your tree is so CUTE!!! you guys look SO CUTE TOO:) is your tree real? We need to get together and plan a Christmas party with all of us for fun....SOON!!!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Love the tree! I also can't believe how cute your blankets are! Send some my way!! You are always coming out with AMAZING new things! How lucky this baby is coming into your home!

Ashlee said...

love the matching outfits-ha ha! you look so cute in your beanie! merry christmas to you and corey and baby girl:)

Ashlie said...

Great tree! I love the matching even though it wasn't planned. Your gifts for your baby look adorable! I bet your so excited. Congrats again.

Trav and Amanda said...

Well, well, well my friend. . . I just spent a creepy amount of time reading your blog. . . your hair is adorable by the way - it really has been a long time. And your baby bump is just precious. You guys look like your having so much freaking fun together. I'm glad - I really do miss you. Let's be better friends. :)

Tasha said...

Your tree looks so good! Just think, next year you'll have a cute little nub running around trying to eat everything on it!! It's a lot more fun than it sounds!! I hope you guys have a great holiday!!
Tash

rigbyspot said...

You guys look great! Love the matching coordinating green! Your tree looks great!