March 9, 2009

three weeks new...

my how time flies....here's what we've been up to the past week!we take big girl baths and love them!
But we don't love the after bath part...especially lotion!
We have tummy time...and are still deciding whether we like it!
And we found our fingers and love to suck on them...but not if mommy has anything to do with it!

Pretty much we're just growing up too fast and mommy's getting pretty depressed that in one week her baby girl will be one month new! I can't believe it!

5 comments:

Heather said...

HOW FUN!!!! She is so CUTE!!! I miss her :) Three weeks it seems like yesterday that you had her. Can I just take her HOME :)

Lindsey Smith said...

She is so cute.I can't believe that it has been three weeks. I'm so excited to join the mothers of girls, i don't know what to do with one but it will be so much fun.

Ashlee said...

Oh she is so beautiful. I want to hold snuggle her. Enjoy every moment!!

rigbyspot said...

What a sweetie! She has such a beautiful face!

Kami said...

Isn't it so fun to watch them grow! It makes me giggle to see all their little rolls. Brandy cherish every moment because it goes so fast.