April 26, 2009

Charly's Blessing....

It's taken me forever to post these pictures because they are on my dad's memory card and it wouldn't read on my parents computer (yes we are staying at my parents while they are in Europe). So anyway, we blessed Charly on April 19, 2009. It was an impromtu blessing, we were planning on doing it the 3rd of May, but when my parents found out they were going to Europe for who knows how long, we decided it would be best to hurry and switch days! It turned out great! It was such a memorable experience! When the bishopric member was announcing that there would be a baby blessing, he was so nervous and said that Charly was a baby boy! I just told her to get used to it...I'm sure it will happen a lot! Corey gave an amazing blessing and then afterwards held her up for everyone to see, you know tradition, and she spit up all over her white dress! Everyone laughed...we will never forget that day! Here's the beauty....Charly with Great Grandma Roberts
She's the fine lady who made Charly's beautiful dress!
She didn't want to pose with GGrandparents!Such a special day for our family!And all the Roberts...minus Tony!

Sorry Monson's we didn't get pictures with you but of course they were there supporting!


2 comments:

Katy said...

I'm glad we were able to make it! It was a great day. Cute family!

Heather said...

Sorry that we missed out :( looks like it was a beautiful day!!!!