April 3, 2009

six weeks and still trapped at home...

Charly and I have been getting quite bored stuck in our apartment all day long! Hence the no posting because we don't do anything! We try to get out to see our parents but that's really as far as it goes! But this week we made a venture to my doctors appointment and then on over to see her doctor! It wasn't a routine check-up...unfortunately Charly's had a cold already (thanks a lot daddy for giving it to her) and we wanted to make sure it wasn't turning into a respiratory problem! Good news is...it wasn't and she was such a good girl at the doctors! I thought she was going to be super grumpy because it was getting close to her feeding time, but when we took her clothes off she thought that she was getting a bath! So she couldn't stop smiling and kicking her legs all about! Thank heavens! Anyway, they weighed her and now she is somewhere between 10 lbs. 5 oz. - 10 lbs. 10 oz. We don't know because she wouldn't hold still on the scale! Anywhoo she's a total chubb and still loves eating more than anything! She's also smiling a lot more now and loves to stand, practice holding her head up and talking to us! It's so much fun! And the big present to mom and dad is that she's started sleeping almost all night! Ranging from 5 1/2 hours to 9 hours!
The view from mom's eyes...
We heart baby legs!

Look at those chubbster cheeks!

7 comments:

Theurer Clan said...

Oh I absolutely love her chub! How fun. I heart baby legs too! Sooo cute.

Katy said...

She's getting big!! She's almost as big as Max:) So I know how to may those cute little leg warmers. Super easy. I'll have to show you next time we are together. Sorry I missed you today on gmail. I left it up on accident.

As Lovers Go said...

awwwww I love little baby bowed legs! And I love her chubbiness. Sean and I need to come see you soon!

Ashlee said...

I know it sucks staying in but if you can keep her from everything else she is better off. Maybe you should try moving out of that crappy place you live and come where the sun shines and there is no snow in April!!

Heather said...

She is getting so chubby look at those cheeks I just want to kiss them!!! she is so CUTE! Well Brandy if you want to get out you are more then WELCOME to come see US :-)!!!!!

Kami said...

Oh her and Laci are close to the same size. I love looking at all their rolls. Yeah for healthy babies!!!

Stacey said...

She's adorable Brandy!

- Stacey (Hawkes) Moss