October 28, 2007

impromptu halloween party....


Friday I decided to throw an impromptu Halloween party with my friends...thanks to all who came! We all had to dress up and Corey and I decided to be cowboys...I wish I had a shot of Corey's pants, funny stuff! So we ate snacks and played some sweet games including; testing our trivia, pass the apple with your neck (which is quite difficult), and then my personal favorite pin the wart on the witch (however I do not have a picture of that, but I did the artwork myself...maybe when my camera gets fixed I'll take a pic and post it). To sum up the evening it was lots of fun! I guess sometimes you just need to mix it up and do something different...so I am very pleased with my decision!

3 comments:

Theurer Clan said...

Hey Brand! I'm so glad you have a blog! It's so great to see an update on you guys! Love the cowgirl and cowboy! You guys look great!

M said...

Love Corey's shirt. Hilarious.

Ashlee said...

Hey guys it Ashlee Olsen Phelps. Brandy I don't know if I have ever told you but you have a wonderful Man in your life, but i'm sure you already knew that!!! You guys look great! Sounds like you are having a great time in live thats awesome. Hey if you want to you can send me an email to phelps2kids@yahoo.com and I could send you an invite to our blog! Tell Cory that it was nice to see his smiling face!