October 27, 2007

i've been tagged...thanks Nat...

The Rules:

Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves

At the end of the post the player then tags six people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Have fun!

1. I sort of got OCD from my mom when it comes to cleaning my home, pretty much it didn't carry into EVERY part of cleaning because my room can be an utter mess, but...when it comes to how the bed is made and how the dishes are arranged in the dishwasher it can't be done another way!

2. I love being a hostess. I thoroughly enjoy making an awesome atmosphere for others so that they can have fun. However, it can totally stress me out because I want it to be great...so then I tend to forget to have fun myself!

3. I love Rod Stewart....those of you who know me well knew that already...but oh well, that's just me!

4. My favorite things in the whole world are reading, a good surprise, not having to do the dishes, sleeping, a nice fitting jean, and watching my favorite movies over and over again!

5. My favorite thing about Corey is that he has a couple different personalities (yes I tell him this) Numero uno - He can be the biggest goof ball and make everyone laugh including me all the time. Numero dos - Then there's serious Corey who totally bores me when he talks about school, work or jeeps. I pretend like I still love him but i just am not feeling it! Numero tres - He seriously becomes the biggest grouch when he is either tired or hungry...sometimes I swear he's the biggest baby!

6. I love to be praised...sort of embarrassing to admit....but I can't help it! I want to be told good job, and you're so smart when I get all A's! I apparently need that kind of reinforcement...but I'm not afraid to praise myself when I feel it's necessary!

After reading this, I feel like a loser! Thanks a lot! I'm tagging: Katy, Lynsi, Jacee, Trisha, Megan, and Ashley. Enjoy humiliating yourselves!

5 comments:

M said...

Love your blog! It's so fun to read these things about you. I still don't know if I'll respond to the tag. I'm so stinking lazy.

Katy said...

Thanks Brandy.:)

Katy said...

By the way you are a great hostess. Thanks for having us over. It was way fun.

M said...

Brandy-
I think tagging is great. I absolutely love reading the tags on other people's blogs. IT reveals so much about them. It was really fun to read yours. I had no idea you were such an organization freak ;-).

By the way, I love nice fitting jeans, too!

Natalie said...

You are so funny! About the Rod thing, I remember I used to tell you he was stupid and now I love him too! You're such a trend-setter :) Fun to learn about Corey's multiple personalities too!