October 25, 2007

the life of a student teacher....

Today was such a good day, with a few minor ego crushers! First of all before lunch one of my students said to me, "Teacher, um your hair looks kinda crazy! I think you look ill!" (keep in mind she's 6) But still, that hurt! So when I asked her why she thought that she said, "Um, it's just kind of sticking up all over!" I was like no it can't be and even if it was, it couldn't have been that bad compared to hers! Oh well! At least they keep me laughing! Second, I walked out to get the kids after recess and realized that my zipper was down :( not like I'd just gone to the bathroom or something, it'd been down ALL day long! I hope that people didn't notice, because if they did and didn't tell me I'm gonna be upset! So I tested it when I got home to see how bad it looked, but I really couldn't tell except for the fact that I knew it was down! Embarrassing!

2 comments:

Katy said...

Yeah Brandy you started your blog. It's way cute! I love your wedding pictures. Don't worry your blog won't be boring. I will enjoy reading it very much!:)

Ashlie said...

So cute! I love the slide show. I just went and watched it. It is so cute. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! You look amazing and the pictures are excellent:) Glad you have your blog up and running!