November 2, 2007

my blogging dilema...

So I've been wanting to post stuff from the past weeks events....but my camera has been at a repair center ... thanks to someone's large foot that stepped on it and broke the screen! I haven't been able or wanted to post anything because I don't have pictures to go along with it! Plus I hate (even though I'm new at this blogging) when people don't update their blogs regularly...by regularly I mean practically daily! Yeah, I know it's a lot to expect from other people if I can't even update my own! To make a long story, that I already made long short...my camera is getting sent back un-repaired because I bought a new one for just about the same price as repairing it! It'll be here next week... be prepared for some spectacular posts to come!

6 comments:

Ashlee said...

I just got a new one too and I love it. It does so many cool things and I got a dang good deal on it. It was a $250 camera and I paid $148. It is the Photo shot SD100. I love it! I am with you on people that don't post often.

M said...

I'm very excited, but be warned - you will become addicted

Katy said...

Can't wait. I like it when people update their blogs often. It's so fun to look at other people's blogs.

the rutledge's- said...

brandy- your blog is adorable. i am glad things are going good for you two!

Natalie said...

Hey, Im still waiting to hear about your trunk-or-treat issues. I checked back every day around halloween, and I think you forgot.

Natalie said...

I just saw your graduation ticker! That's awesome! Congrats!