October 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary, happy anniversary #3....

Well Yesterday (October 20) we celebrated anniversary three. Not really having much time we just jetted off to SLC on Monday to go shopping, eat lots of yummy food we don't have in Logan, and have a sleepover! It was lots of fun! Thanks to the Training Table, Cheesecake Factory, Happy Sumo, and PF Changs...we definitely had a good time and gained like 10 lbs! Unfortunately, the shopping wore my feet out, but we were able to get some fun stuff, nothing for the baby like I had planned! Oh well, I still have time to get a car seat...right? So here's a slight documentation from the trip...
Anniversary Dinner at the Cheescake Factory
Delicious Cheesecake, can't even remember the name of it...something tuxedo?

Then today we went to this Body Worlds 3 exhibit...it was very interesting! Totally cool to see the human body! If you're into that sorta thing!
Driving in the car with "Gertie" my dad's GPS who helped us find EVERYTHING!
(OK, so kinda pathetic we can't get around in SLC without a GPS)
My new cute beanie and flowers Corey gave me! Not pictured two new pairs of Maternity Jeans! WHOO HOO!

Corey's boring hiking boots he picked out for his anniversary gift! Whoo Hoo!

And last I have to show off my new favorite shirt...I know you're all thinking hey is that a 3/4 length sleave wrap top from Isabella Oliver??? No pretty much I stole their idea and made one with the help of my mother! It's awesome and is totally going to grow with me! Thanks for reading this long post! Have a great day!

17 comments:

Theurer Clan said...

You made that shirt? I will totally pay you to make one for me. No joke. That is soooo cute! Happy anniversary!

Ashlee said...

Happy Anniversary!! But wait you made that??!! You are to good. I love it and I want one! How much?

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the shirt and am waiting for one in the mail!!! LOVE IT!! I am glad you had a nice time!

Katy said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you guys had such a good time!! I too want you to make me a shirt. I would totally pay you. Maybe that should be your new business since everyone wants one:) Oh and I heard from Natalie so hopefully we can get things going for December!!!

the rutledge's- said...

Happy three years you two! Loving that shirt!

jon and whit said...

happy anniversary!! i want to eat at all those places now! me & jon actually went to Cheesecake Factory last week & i think we sat in that same booth!! you look so dang cute & heck while you're at it, you can make me one of those shirts too!! SOOOOO cute!

Heather said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! That is exciting 3 years that just seems like it went so FAST!!!!! You made me jealous when you talk about all those FOODS!!! They all sound so GOOD!!!! and you look so CUTE!!! I hope that you guys are doing good!!!

Anonymous said...

That is such a wonderful maternity shirt that you have on.You should start a new buisness selling these awsome new shirts.

Anonymous said...

How much are you going to be selling these shirts for??????????

Natalie said...

Congrats- it has gone by fast! I can't believe it's been 3 years! Can I place an order for a cute shirt too? You could make lots of money- you better get sewing! hehehe

The Mallory's said...

You guys are so cute! That sounds like my kind of anniversary, good food and shopping:o)

The Douglas's said...

Hey brandy. I don't know if you remember me or not, but I am your mom's cousin(kent johnson)'s daughter. I actually saw your mom and dad once this summer, they were in Laketown and it was the primary parade over the 24th of July. Anyways, congrats on the baby, that is so cool!!!

Kallee said...

I love your shirt and I'm still waiting for you to look pregnant. Happy Anniversary (a while ago). Looks like you guys had a blast and I wish I could have been there for the yummy food, I love pf changs.

The Nelsons said...

brandy...you guys are so cute! i love your shirt. happy anniversary!

Ashlie said...

Way cool! Happy Anniversary. You look great! Love the new shirt, beanie and flowers. I wanted to go to the exhibit, but I don't think we'll make it before it closes:( bummer.

Court and Brade said...

looks like EVERYONE has already placed their orders!!! I want one too! Good job, you go girl!!! Way cute! Hope you are feeling good! Happy anniv a while ago!

rigbyspot said...

Love that shirt! Was it hard to make? Probably not for you!