October 14, 2008

Pink, Pink and MORE Pink....

Here's the spread of pink clothes that our baby girl has already collected...I think she's gonna like to shop when she gets older! HOWEVER, I have only purchased one of these outfits for her and the rest is due to her excited Grandpa and Grandma Roberts! Can't wait until I can put her in all of these!(you should really enlarge this photo to see the cute stuff!)

5 Month Body Update


It's there, a little bit, I sorta wish she'd just pop out so that my tailbone wouldn't continue to experience so much pain! Oh well, what can I do, just wait I guess for this supposed belly bump to really form!

9 comments:

Tara said...

You look so cute!! It is so exciting! Winter is like the best time to be pregnant! We need to get together when we are up there! We are there just about every weekend! We just came home today and have been there since saturday!

Ashlee said...

If you want to call that a belly is guess you can. Just you wait it will pop one day and you will say what happened to me?! Pretty cute. and ya don't buy anything tell after your showers! I am sure you will have more than one! Oh and just say things around your mom like, I think that I am going to get ........ and then the next thing you know she is buying it!

Heather said...

You look so CUTE!!! We haven't seen you guys for so LONG!!!! Your belly is so CUTE!!! And you got lots of CUTE things already!!! I am so excited for you GUYS:)

Katy said...

It's barely there but you look darling! So exciting!

Candice said...

That is my weakness. . .buying my girls clothes!! But oh so worth it!!

Theurer Clan said...

Kay c'mon wear a tight shirt for these shots!:) When you finally do have any sign of a belly show it off! We want to see! You do look absolutely gorgeous though and I love the scarf! So fun. At least cold weather brings fun accessorizing! Girls' clothes are fabulous aren't they?

Theurer Clan said...

I was very appeased. :)

Natalie said...

Oh you look so dang cute! There is a little tiny bump there! I love all of the pink stuff- your mom has been having way too much fun :)BTW, I didn't forget about those books, I just thought I'd bring them with me when we come to Utah next week. Hope that's ok- see ya soon!

The Nelsons said...

So you look GREAT! I love all of the girl stuff. What an exciting time.