February 13, 2009

Less than one week....still no baby....

For all of you who keep checking our blog to see if we've popped our baby out yet, you might be disappointed to know that we have not! I'm still hanging in there and feeling pretty good! But along with you, I too am anxious to get this baby girl outta me! So we're just hoping that something happens this weekend! Cross your fingers! We're ready....

* Hair cut and colored.....check
* Nails done.....check
* Bags packed.....check
* Camcorder charged.....check
* Carseat installed.....check
* Valentine's gift ready (just in case).....check (if you need help in this department borrow my idea!)
A tray of chocolate covered strawberries...yum!

And so pretty too!
Wrap up, adorn with homemade card and some ribbons, stick in gift card....Valentine's Day is now covered!

I THINK WE'RE READY! And I promise we'll let you all know soon! Have a happy holiday weekend!

9 comments:

Theurer Clan said...

C'mon baby! We're all anxiously awaiting your cute little face! I'm glad you're feeling alright Brand! You're almost there and the best part of the whole ordeal is just ahead. Having a nurse hand you your precious new baby for the first time. I'm so excited for ya hun, what an amazing experience you have ahead. Good luck, we'll be praying for you and your little fam. I love the strawberries by the way. Gorgeous!

Kim said...

Your killing me Brandy waiting for this baby to get here. The strawberries look delicious.....did you make some for us? haha

Ashlie said...

I"m sorry! I know exactly how you feel. I went 8 days over, and am still not over it. Get a pile of 'stuff to do' once she is here and you finally get bored at home-it might be a few weeks, but it's nice to have some ideas of things you used to like to do (in case you forget between now and then:).

Lindsey Smith said...

WHere is she, I'm ready gor you. Good luck, you will love it.

Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Good Luck! I am so excited for you, you will do great! let me know when she gets here

Tasha said...

Look at you go!! Good and prepared...now you just need to have this baby!! She's a stubborn little thing isn't she?!? She'll be so worth it!!

Sarah said...

Kinda funny, you're hoping to go into labor, and I'm trying to get mine to stop. I'm soooo excited for you. Good luck with everything, it's a crazy time!

Candice said...

How much longer? Come on baby I am dying to learn her name, miss keep it a secret! :)