January 6, 2008

oh, the weather outside is delightful....

Corey and I decided on Saturday to bust out our new snowshoes and give them a christening...I've never been before but it was loads of fun! I can't wait to go again! We went up Providence canyon to explore, and that's pretty much what we did, weaving in and out of the trees trying to find a path to who knows where.....when we started to hear gunshots....close by.....not knowing where the gunners were, we decided to be safe...not sorry and headed back to the car! However, I did sneak some pictures in along the way....it was so pretty up there!


Corey posing for the camera in a winter wonderland!

Both of us enjoying the new experience!

Get out there and enjoy the snow...even if it's cold and wet! It still can be very fun...especially with a cute husband like mine!

8 comments:

Katy said...

I'm glad you had fun snow shoeing. That's scary about the gun shots. It's probably a good thing you went back to the car.

JaCee said...

good idea, it's my turn to plan a date, so we just might do that. i haven't gone snow shoeing since high school.

Kallee said...

So glad you found us! This blogging world is pretty crazy! It looks like you and Corey are doing great. I love the blog!!

Ashlee said...

did i already tell you your hair is SO cute? i want to cut mine too, i'm just nervous! you two are the cutest couple, and it sounds like you come to bear lake a lot! we live on Cherimoya Hill, it's on Hodges Canyon Road in Garden City. I'm pretty sure you guys are on the East side though, right? maybe we'll run into you!

Ashlee said...

Well this is the other Ashlee the one in the warm state!!! I am sorry but that doesn't look one bite fun. YOu to look like you are enjoying yourselfs though. It is pretty but not so much fun!:)

M said...

It is so pretty there! I want to go snowshoeing so bad! And snowboarding! And sledding!

Natalie said...

I didn't know you were an out-doorsy girl ;) Looks fun!

Theurer Clan said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! Good old Providence Canyon! You guys are the cutest couple!