January 28, 2008

st. george.....

We're back from visiting our family and seeing our cute new niece! It was so nice to go down there...not to mention that it was 65 degrees while we were there....made me so spring hungry it's not even funny! Anyway, I wanted to share some pictures of us on our short but much needed trip!


Uncle Corey & Baby Angela

Aunt Brandy & Baby Angela


The Happy Aunt & Uncle

So Precious!

And of course a trip isn't complete without some mini-golf! But doesn't it just look beautiful?

7 comments:

Katy said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you had fun. I bet you wish you were still there today since it's a blizzard outside.

Theurer Clan said...

What a fun trip! It really is beautiful there, not to mention that beautiful baby! Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

cute babay!! i'm jealous, i was just thinking last night, "man i need a vacation" and then i realized i just got back from one like 2 weeks ago!! Winter does that to you i guess! glad you had fun!!

Natalie said...

You're a natural! What a sweet baby. I Hope you guys had fun. Your new background is SO cute!!! Nice job :)

JaCee said...

it looks like you two are the proud parents, when is it your turn, you've graduated Brandy! :) fun trip! and yes, when babies start eating "human" food, it starts smelling like "human" puke :).

M said...

She is so cute. I laughed at JaCee's remark - you do look like parents! I need a trip to St. George!

Katy said...

Brandy I'm so sorry you had to hear the news through my blog. I was going to call last night but things got crazy and I ended up putting it on my blog and going to bed. Please forgive me. I'm so glad we have blogs so that we can stay in touch. I promise that we'll still stay friends!:)