January 30, 2008

seeing double.....

Yep, it's finally happening! We're having twins...okay not really! But today I got a taste of what it would be like to have twins. My cousin called this morning and needed a sitter and so I volunteered my services. Honestly, twins aren't that bad because they play with each other and entertain each other! However, that being said, I don't have enough hands when I'm trying to take care of two kids at the same time! One wants to get on your lap and the other wants a cracker and then to get down, and then back up, back down...when I'm already holding onto one of them! So there I was holding two 1 1/2 year olds...but I had a lot of fun playing with them...and I'll be sitting on Friday too...so maybe after that day I will have changed my mind about twins being easy!















Stewart & Wesley

5 comments:

Trisha said...

Cute boys! I'm sure you could do twins, but I'm not so sure about them being easy:)
Have fun with them Friday!

Natalie said...

They are way cute little boys! If you have twins just make sure they're your first ones, so you don't know the difference :) I'm sure you could handle it!

Katy said...

So cute. I don't think I could do twins. That's double the work I have to do for Brian. AHH! I'm sure if you have them you just adjust though. Have fun tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

they are so cute! i love their chubby little cheeks!! sounds like they kept ya really busy!!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Cute boys! I need to send this to my sister! She just had twins and it's an ajustment! Anyways brandy I just wanted to say hi and I love your blog! I also wanted to tell you that I LOVED your wedding pictures! You are so beautiful!!!