January 17, 2008

sleeping like kings....

I finally caved into buying some new bedding...it was time! But I said I would wait until we could get a king size bed...which means waiting until we move because there is NO way that we could fit a king in our puny room! At IKEA yesterday, my parents peer pressured me into getting it and simply make it work until the king comes to pass...so I did it...and am very happy with my purchase! It totally brightens the room up and is completely different than anything I have ever had...so much fun!



4 comments:

Ashlie said...

So cute! I love it. I should do something like this because I don't really like our bedroom-it's so boring and blah. I love it. You're right it does brighten up the room (not that I ever saw it before, but with those colors, it would brighten up any room.) PS you cut your hair-it looks adorable!

M said...

Cute! I always enjoy trips to Ikea - mostly because of the meatballs.

Katy said...

Way cute! New bedding is on my list. I need to get a cute bedspread.

Anonymous said...

that is dang cute!! I love it and I love IKEA!!