May 27, 2008

back to reality....

Don't you just find it so hard to come back from vacations or from a long weekend? I do! And this weekend was no different...we spent the long weekend up at the Lake House and had a blast! Not only did we spend so much time playing some sweet Wii games (MarioKart, Guitar Hero III, and Wii Fit) all awesome by the way! But we did get out between the frequent showers...and this is why I love Bear Lake! It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!And then, of course, what's a fun weekend without some silliness? NOT FUN!

9 comments:

Creel Family said...

Ha! That is a hilarious picture! How do you like the Wii fit? I am a sucker for advertising and I've wanted one of those since I first saw it. Sound like a fun weekend at Bear Lake!

Katy said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend. It is hard to come back to reality after a long weekend. NO FUN! You look like a completely different person in that last picture:)

Kera said...

oh how I love lakes, and bear lake holds a special place in my heart :)

Kera said...

it IS so hard to come back from a vacation, i am suffering from that illness right now.

Trisha said...

oh, I miss Bear Lake! Your pictures are so pretty. Was WiiFit fun? It looks like it, i gotta try it out:)

Court and Brade said...

Nice pig noses! Is that your mom? I am guessing it is cause you look like twinners.. I know, I know, I agree with you--- it was about time I got going on the whole blogging thing! How is Logan? I miss the mountains! I like Omaha, but it is no Cache Valley I tell ya.

jon and whit said...

fun stuff!! we might have to invite ourselves over from some wii. i've never tried it!! i'm a big fan of taking a day off when i get back from vacay to ease back into the work week & to catch up on laundry!! :)

JaCee said...

fun stuff, it's great to spend time with family away from everyday things!

Natalie said...

Ohhhhhh. I wanna go to Bear Lake! Waaaaa :(
I'm glad you're alive still- I was wondering where you had gone. Cute pictures!