May 12, 2008

What a weekend....friends, family and a knight?

Welcome to my catch up post for the weekend! I feel like there's so much to write about! First off, Thursday was Natalie's big wedding day (see post below), then Friday some friends got together to throw a shower for Reta who is having a baby in June! It was so fun to get together and have lunch, visit and give presents!

Me, Reta, Katy(so glad you were here), Heather & Carson, JaCee & Bailey

Then I had to post this picture...Bailey is so chubby and I just love it...well check out her hands!

Oh so cute!

Onto the next item...Saturday night...we had a ward party that the Elders Quorum was in charge of. The theme was "The Armor of God"....well pretty much lets just say this is how the night ended!







Yes, Corey was my knight in shining armor....and those of you who know me remember that I did have an obsession with ED the tv show and so I guess I had a little different image in my mind....





Okay, so that's not the greatest picture but it was the only one that I could find! Give me a break! You Ed fans know exactly what I'm talking about!






And finally to end the weekend Mothers Day! It was really fun being able to spend time with our families and we got to talk to Tony so that of course was great!

The boys chatting on the phone....Hi Tony!
And more on the phone....

Then we gave my mom an AWESOME over the TOP gift basket that I put together and here it is!Yeah, pretty much I'm awesome! Mom and other Mom I hope that you had a really great day! We sure do appreciate you! And that's the end to my super long post! Have a GREAT week!

7 comments:

jon and whit said...

i love super packed weekends!! they're funner (is that a word?) that way! you're the coolest daughter ever - will you make me a basket like that?! i wasn't that creative with our moms... that's exciting you got to talk to Tony!! :)

Lindsey Smith said...

SO FUN! I am so jealous that you had Katie with you. I didn't even know that seh was here. Love ya!

Lindsey said...

What cute gifts! Looks like a really exciting week! The pictures of Nats wedding are beautiful!

rigbyspot said...

Geez! And I thought we were busy! Looks like fun though! Hope all is well!

Natalie said...

Oh your poor mom looks a little teary-eyed in that picture! I hope Tony's doing great! Fun gift basket too!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

You are awesome! How lucky is your mom! I am sure she deserves every bit of it! Nats wedding looks amazing! She looks beautiful! Looked like a perfect day!

Katy said...

I'm so glad we were able to get together. I sure miss you! The gift you gave your mom looks awesome! I bet she was thrilled. And tell Corey he looks like a stud all dressed up:)