May 16, 2008

back to school....

Today was so fun! My first grade class from Nibley Elementary put on an end of year program and I got to go see them! It was awesome, I especially enjoyed them singing all their fun songs we practiced forever ago! They were so cute and you could tell their hard work payed off! I'm so glad I decided to go! Watching them wave and point to me during their performance just made my day! However they told me that I looked different than they remembered...why didn't I think not to pull my hair up today! Oh well, that's what happens when you're six years old...the slightest difference is HUGE! Anyway, I just wanted to brag about them and say how much fun I had! I hope they have a fun pajama day on Monday! Weren't those the best?

6 comments:

Heather said...

that is so CUTE!!!!!! I love it.....don't you wish you could go back in time!!!:) kids that age are so cute and so FUNNY!!!

Katy said...

That's awesome you were able to go back and see your class. I bet they loved seeing you.

JaCee said...

yes, i loved pajama day, favorite day of the year....sometimes i let bailey have pajama day :) and me too! by the way, cold water in the shower is what i did to deserve my fully clothed drenchedness - why is it so fun to do that to someone? i love the previous post, mad i didn't take my camera...when is tawni's shower? maybe i should just keep typing so you can keep reading..... :) :-) 8)

Ashlie said...

Fun. I bet it was great to see them all perform, and I bet they were SO excited to see you when you were there. Very cool.

Clint and Karley Root said...

brandy! i miss hanging out with you guys! i can't wait til we get home! How are things goin?

Katy said...

You know that was Chris right!