May 8, 2008

here comes the bride.....

Congrats to Natalie and Paul Walker! Today they were sealed for ETERNITY in the Logan Temple! It was a great day filled with friends and family! Every single one of her siblings were there to support her....go Nat! So I thought I would show you a few pictures I snapped while at the temple...

Coming out of the temple...as Hubby and Wife

So in LOVE!

Cute Naomi in her pretty dress!


A quick snapshot during pictures...still in LOVE!

Me and Nat...she's so cute!

A close up shot....

Still friends after all this time! (to see a cool version check out frayed images)

Well Congrats to you Natalie and Paul! Corey and I wish you a lifetime of happiness! And don't forget that even though your married now and live an hour away....we can still hang out! So call me! Love ya!

6 comments:

M said...

Oh my goodness, Brandy. These photos are seriously making me cry. I feel so sad I missed out on this day. She looks so happy. And you all look beautiful.

Katy said...

What a fun day. I'm so happy that I ran into you at the temple. Natalie looks beautiful! Weddings are so fun.

Ashlee said...

She is so cute! I think that it is so cool that you three are still such good friends. Don't ever forget that!

Natalie said...

Natalie looked gorgeous! Tell her congrats for me!

Ashlie said...

How cute! It is nice to see you are still friends. You look super cute:). Will you email me your address so I can add you to my list? ashpash33@gmail.com Thanks!

Stueller said...

I think i saw you there that day :)